Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patricia's Day

The only way I can figure a way to write what I am trying to put out is to discuss it as I build up the courage to right it. So, you will walk with me, as I write this to you. You will walk with me, as I play a tune of tone def righteousness. So here we go, I just read it to you. I have a long time before I am ready to put it out, or you are ready to put in . I am doing my best to keep this going. I am quite excited, but also quite wondering, why I did ever just erase but 3 letters from my own inhibition, to let my mind keep wandering. Let it keep challenging the challenger....blah, blah, blah. Cleche. So here is where the deep dark secret's go:

Here is the way I see it in 12 sentences (it is 257am right now on March 18th, 2012. I am waiting for my computer to tell me that the lower right corner just stroke 2:59 and I am sufficiently prepared for what I am going to write in less than 1 minute and not more than or not less than 12 sentences exactly on the...."the way I see it"...This is raw. Shit it is 2::59-[0

No comments:

Post a Comment