11. I wish companies would spend more money on R & D and less on marketing the illusion of it.
10. I wish people would live a reality life, not watch it.
9. I wish advertisers feared content and not the other way around.
8. I wish parents would view teachers as educators, not as scapegoats for their own negligent parenting.
7. I wish the government wasn’t saturated by lawyers- it’s like inmates amending the rules of the prison.
6. I wish the world would realize that global warming is not the issue, but rather pursuing renewable energy sources for the future is and only in that pursuit will we be able to not only reduce global warming, but have enough energy to survive as a growing society.
5. I wish people would stop hating each other and instead hate what they’ve become.
4. I wish
3. I wish to argue that if “Freedom is not Free”, “Greed is Good” and “Crime deserves Punishment”, we will always be free to afford a silk hat and put it on our pig without ever being punished for it.
2. I wish that modern religion would better seek compassion and lose the intolerance it condones.
1. I wish I was free of the hypocrisy that this list unavoidably exposes.